Dance Lessons Kensington London
Beginners Ballroom dance course in Kensington
with our Ballroom Dance classes & lessons, you can learn all of the essential Ballroom & Latin Ballroom steps including Waltz, Foxtrot,
Cha Cha & Tango.
Total course cost is £150 per couple. (course - partner required)
Course Dates in 2017:
- Tuesday 17th January from 20:00 – 21:30
- Tuesday 24th January from 20:00 – 21:30
- Tuesday 31st January from 20:00 – 21:30
- Tuesday 7th February from 20:00 – 21:30
Kensington studio, 2-24 High Street Kensington, W8 4PT, London. Located within the Royal Garden Hotel. Facilities available:- Ballet Barres, heating, mirrors, stereo system.
This course has limited number of places.
To check availability and for booking form use our contact us form.
or call 07846 617 163 (Dance Moves)
Booking - to book on this beginners ballroom dance course, please send us your full names, Contact number, and Email Address :-
Cost £150 per couple, Payee: DANCE MOVES, Account No 04330668, Sort Code 72:00:00 - IMPORTANT Please Add your surname name as Reference to the payment
Wedding Couples - Impress Your Guests
The dance course at High Street Kensington is open to wedding couples who want to learn the basics of dancing for their wedding. After taking this course
they should be able to take a few private dance lessons to prefect their first dance. Private dance lessons cost £60 per couple or special 5 1x hours £250.
TOP FIVE Wedding First Dance Tips
- Always try to choose a song with a good tempo and easy beat; this will make it easier and therefore more enjoyable on the night (ask your instructor for help).
- Try to choose a short songs around 3mins 30secs. Long songs can become repetitive & are harder to memorize.
- Make sure you have a practice dance in your dress (without the groom there of course!) to check if there are any moves you wont be able to do.
- Get used to dancing in heels, practice in shoes with a similar height heel to your wedding shoes.
- Practice as much as you can so you wont have to concentrate as much, which will make both you and your partner feel more relaxed and confident on the night and enable you to enjoy your
first dance so much more!
Wedding Couples Testimonials
Ivania is without a doubt a brilliant dance teacher. She is so patient and encouraging and makes the extra effort for everyone that she teaches. Ivania always provides the full
hour to her students and is so attentive so every little detail.
We had such a wonderful experience learning our wedding first dance from her and received so many
compliments from our friends and family on our first dance choreography. We are so glad that we chose to learn our first dance with Ivania and we would absolutely recommend her
to any other prospective students. - Dance Instructor IVANIA ELENA. More Testimonials