Dance Lessons Liverpool Street London
This course has limited number of places.
To check availability and for booking form use our contact us form.
or call 07846 617 163 (Dance Moves)
Booking - to book on this beginners ballroom dance course, please send us your full names, Contact number, and Email Address :-
Cost £150 per couple, Payee: DANCE MOVES, Account No 04330668, Sort Code 72:00:00 - IMPORTANT Please Add your surname name as Reference to the payment
Download Course Details (PDF)
Beginners Ballroom dance course in Liverpool Street
with our Ballroom Dance classes & lessons, you can learn all of the essential Ballroom & Latin Ballroom steps including Waltz, Foxtrot,
Cha Cha & Tango.
Total course cost is £150 per couple. (course - partner required)
Course Dates in 2017:
- Thursday 26th January from 19:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 2nd February from 19:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 9th February from 19:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 16th February from 19:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 23rd February from 19:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 2nd March from 19:00 - 20:00
Fitness First Devonshire Square Studio, (off New Street – Bishopsgate side of Liverpool Street), 9 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4WY. Located close to Bishopsgate.
Facilities available:- mirrors, stereo system.
This beginners ballroom dance course is suitable for couples with no experience or those who have dances a little and want to learn good dance techniques from a top professional ballroom dance
instructor. This course will also be suitable to couples wanting to learn to dance for their wedding. Private lessons can be taken after the course to perfect their first dance.
TOP FIVE Wedding First Dance Tips
- Always try to choose a song with a good tempo and easy beat; this will make it easier and therefore more enjoyable on the night (ask your instructor for help).
- Try to choose a short songs around 3mins 30secs. Long songs can become repetitive & are harder to memorize.
- Make sure you have a practice dance in your dress (without the groom there of course!) to check if there are any moves you wont be able to do.
- Get used to dancing in heels, practice in shoes with a similar height heel to your wedding shoes.
- Practice as much as you can so you wont have to concentrate as much, which will make both you and your partner feel more relaxed and confident on the night and enable you to enjoy your
first dance so much more!
Wedding Couples Testimonials
Ivania is without a doubt a brilliant dance teacher. She is so patient and encouraging and makes the extra effort for everyone that she teaches. Ivania always provides the full
hour to her students and is so attentive so every little detail.
We had such a wonderful experience learning our wedding first dance from her and received so many
compliments from our friends and family on our first dance choreography. We are so glad that we chose to learn our first dance with Ivania and we would absolutely recommend her
to any other prospective students. - Dance Instructor IVANIA ELENA. More Testimonials