TOP FIVE Wedding First Dance Tips
Impress Your Guests With Your First Dance On Your Wedding Day! - Once you have chosen your first dance song, we can choreograph a simple and yet stylish dance that will become so special.
- Always try to choose a song with a good tempo and easy beat; this will make it easier and therefore more enjoyable on the night (ask your instructor for help).
- Try to choose a short songs around 3mins 30secs. Long songs can become repetitive & are harder to memorize.
- Make sure you have a practice dance in your dress (without the groom there of course!) to check if there are any moves you wont be able to do.
- Get used to dancing in heels, practice in shoes with a similar height heel to your wedding shoes.
- Practice as much as you can so you wont have to concentrate as much, which will make both you and your partner feel more relaxed and confident on the night and enable you to enjoy your
first dance so much more!
Private Dance Lessons
Learn to dance with our professionally qualified dance instructors
. Choose your own song for the first dance and we will add choreography to make your first dance special.
We can either come to your home, a 2x hour lesson £120 or take our special offer and book two 2x hour sessions and get an extra hour for just £10.
Dance studios near Liverpool Street, Clapham, London Bridge, Finsbury Park, Gloucester Road, Hammersmith, Kilburn, Chiswick & South Kensington. Dance Studio List