Wedding Dance Lessons London & Kent
Learn to dance
with our professionally qualified dance instructors
. Choose your own song for the first dance and we will add choreography to make your first dance
Private dance lessons - We can either come to your home, a 2x hour lesson £120 or take our special offer of 5 1x hours package £250.
Alternatively dance studio lessons are private costing £60 per Hour maximum two people ot take our popular 5 1x hours package £250.
Dance studios across London
near Liverpool Street, Canada Water, Clapham, London Bridge, Finsbury Park, Gloucester Road, Hammersmith, Kilburn, Chiswick & South Kensington.
Dance Studio across London & Kent
Cost £150 per couple - Beginners Ballroom dance class starting Thursday 25th January 2018 from 7-8 pm
Learn to dance Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, & Cha Cha
- the course will be at the Fitness First Devonshire Square studio Liverpool Street details here Course Details
opens a Word Doc
Call 07846 617 163 or 0208 855 6868 to check availability - Gift Vouchers available ideal Xmas Present!
Impress Your Guests
With Your First Dance On Your Wedding Day! - Once you have chosen your first dance song,
we can choreograph a simple and yet stylish dance that will become so special. See our Top Five First Dance Songs!
TOP FIVE Wedding First Dance Tips
- Always try to choose a song with a good tempo and easy beat; this will make it easier and therefore more enjoyable on the night (ask your instructor for help).
- Try to choose a short songs around 3mins 30secs. Long songs can become repetitive & are harder to memorize.
- Make sure you have a practice dance in your dress (without the groom there of course!) to check if there are any moves you wont be able to do.
- Get used to dancing in heels, practice in shoes with a similar height heel to your wedding shoes.
- Practice as much as you can so you wont have to concentrate as much, which will make both you and your partner feel more relaxed and confident on the night and enable you to enjoy your
first dance so much more!
Wedding Couples Testimonials
Ivania is without a doubt a brilliant dance teacher. She is so patient and encouraging and makes the extra effort for everyone that she teaches. Ivania always provides the full
hour to her students and is so attentive so every little detail.
We had such a wonderful experience learning our wedding first dance from her and received so many
compliments from our friends and family on our first dance choreography. We are so glad that we chose to learn our first dance with Ivania and we would absolutely recommend her
to any other prospective students. - Dance Instructor IVANIA ELENA. More Testimonials